Inspirational Quote: Be In Good Terms

“As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.” โ€• Max Ehrmann, Desiderata: A Poem for a Way of Life

Continue Reading...

Career Quote: Not Cancelled

"Formal hiring may be cancelled but networking isn't cancelled, Zoom e-coffees have not been canceled, Linkedin hasn't been cancelled." -JStuartBradley

Continue Reading...

Career Quote: Opportunity

"This current period "is an opportunity". It's an opportunity to get hired, to learn all of those things that may have prevented you from getting hired when the economy was good." -JStuartBradley

Continue Reading...

Breifly stated advice - after final round interviews

Uncategorized Jul 03, 2020

Today is Friday. Most people love Fridays. Do you know why?

Because they live for 2-days of the week, called the weekend.

If you like the weekends too much, it's probably a sign you should change what you're doing!

Life is too short to love only 29% of your life, and dread the other 71%

Here's what's going on in the "CA Fam" this week: how to say thank you after final round interviews.

Here's Mike taking my guidance and moving forward in the process with a leading firm: 

I helped Zhao figure it out after her Superday this week: 

How to get contact info:

  • Ask for cards from each interviewer.
  • If that doesn't work, ask HR for the contact info.
  • As a last resort, yes, reverse engineer email addresses.

Interviewing is a stage performance and you got to play your part. 

I bet Mike and Zhao like their Fridays, and will start to enjoy their Mondays even better.

Jamie, do you want to love 100% of your week and get results like Mike and Zhao? 

If you do — ...

Continue Reading...

Career Quote: Good Method

"International students using a good method can succeed in any job hunting environment. A good method incorporates but is not limited to 1) following up on your job applications and 2) when networking, adding value early in the conversation." -JStuartBradley

Continue Reading...

50% Complete

All the data needed for job offers

FREE 20-minute training to transform how you think about your job hunt.